1. Doing is never enough if you neglect Being.
2. What you react to in others, you strengthen in yourself.
3. Attachment to things drops away when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.
4. The past has no power over the present moment. When you surrender to what is and so become fully present, the past ceases to exist. You do not need it any more.
5. Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.
6. You are not ‘in the now’; you are the now. That is your essential identity—the only thing that never changes.
7. Is there a difference between happiness and inner peace? Yes. Happiness depends on conditions being perceived as positive; inner peace does not.
8. Sometimes letting things go is a far greater act of power than defending or hanging on.
9. Neither failure nor success has the power to change your inner state of Being.
10. You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.
11. I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that deep within you don’t know already. All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten.